Super League Triathlon, that is delivering four pro triathlon events across Europe and the US throughout the month of September 2021, is looking for short term freelance crew leading up to, and over the event weekends.
- 05 September: London
- 12 September: Munich
- 18-19 September: Jersey, Channel Islands
- 25-26 September: Malibu, California
The event crew will help in areas such as: build, route management, competition support, etc. In addition, Super League Triathlon (SLT) is looking for freelance support in other areas over the period from July to September with individuals having the ability to travel to all four events:
Logistics & Equipment Manager
- Management of SLT storage pre-event and during event on-site
- Establishing detailed event equipment requirements and supporting procurement
- Supporting the development of event specific branding plans
- Coordinating shipping with logistics partner
- Preparing and executing equipment distribution during event
- Support with venue/course build and de-rig
- Packing and forwarding of equipment to next destination
Previous experience in event delivery is required as well as a hands-on approach to event delivery, including the ability and willingness to perform physical labour over long working hours during the event weekends. Ideally candidates would be available throughout July to September.
Travel & Hospitality Manager
Super League Triathlon is looking for a freelance Travel & Hospitality Manager for the period July – August – September.
- Support athlete & staff travel
- Keep hotel lists up to date and liaise with hotels on rooming requirements
- Oversee check-in and accreditation process for guests and staff
- Plan & manage hospitality areas
- Liaise with venues and caterers on food & beverage requirements
- Create and manage hospitality running orders
- Manage VIP Invites and RSVPs
- Oversee the delivery of hospitality on race day
Previous event experience or experience in the travel and/or hospitality sector is required. Ideally candidates would be available throughout July – September.
To apply or for further information contact email@example.com.