They were supposed to take place a few weeks ago, but World Triathlon has rescheduled the dates of the World Triathlon Cup Haeundae and the World Triathlon Cup Tongyeon to October 2022. The World Cup in Tongyeon will take place on Oct. 1-2, whereas the World Cup in Haeundae is scheduled for Oct. 15.
While the World Triathlon Championship Series already kicked off in Yokohama, the World Triathlon Cup circuit will start in two weeks time, in Arzachena. That will also be the first event for the official Paris 2024 Olympic Qualification period.
The World Triathlon Cup schedule for 2022 will be as follows:
– Huatulco, Jun. 18-19, sprint
– Pontevedra (Spain), Jul. 23-24, standard
– Bergen (Norway), Aug. 27-28 August, sprint
– Valencia (Spain), Sep. 3-4, sprint
– Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic), Sep. 10-11, standard
– Tongyeong (South Korea), Oct. 15, sprint
– Haeundae (South Korea), Oct. 22, standard
– Miyazaki (Japan), Oct. 29-30, sprint
– Vina del Mar (Chile), Nov. 12-13, sprint